Co-working spaces have become all the craze. With telecommuting becoming more efficient for companies, some employees enjoy having a place to go that is different than their regular flexible working environment.
According to a study done by IWG in 2018:
- 91% said that flexible workspace enables employees in their company to be more productive while on the move
- 89% believe flexible working helps their business grow
- 87% believe flexible working helps their business stay competitive
- 83% believe flexible working helps their business maximize profits
- 80% stated coworking spaces helped them recruit and retain top talent
- 82% stated flexible working helps them create a presence in new markets
- 76% said companies in their industry sector are opting for more pay-as-you-go business services
- 88% said remote working locations help reduce commuting time for employees
- 81% said remote working locations help employees achieve a better work/life balance.
With this trend continuing to grow (studies say that there will be over 30,000 co-working spaces globally by 2022), some companies have found it hard to navigate jurisdictions to receive permit approval efficiently. Luckily for them, Permit Advisors has gained extensive experience in recent years to become an industry leader in permitting co-working spaces. With our background knowledge of permitting offices and members’ clubs, we can utilize our strong relationships with the city to expedite permits effectively and on time.
Permit Advisors Inc. is a complete permit, entitlement consulting, and expediting firm based out of Beverly Hills, CA. We go beyond just submitting plans, as you may have experienced with previous expediters. We have established strong relationships with officials of many municipalities and have numerous time and cost-saving strategies that we implement to efficiently complete projects. We aim to secure all permits as quickly as possible. We keep track of all aspects of the permitting process and make sure that the project is given full attention by everyone on the team. We responsibly update clients and ensure that lines of communication are open between the jurisdiction, consultants, and the client. Contact us today for a consultation.